This is a feature article from Dr Fiyin Akinsete, he loves to live LIFE and to see people maximize the life which was given to them as GIFT because it is an abundant life. Why waste it?
I can assure you that this will bless you.
A wife of noble character who can find? Declared the wisest man who lived in the century when there was liberty to have many ladies as wives.
What I have come to notice is that not every lady understand or is willing to undergo the transformation from a single lady into a W.I.F.E. I strongly believe it takes Wisdom, Study and Grace to be able to transit. We already have two out these as a believer because Christ came to give us Grace and He himself has become our wisdom. But we all need to study in order for us to become, because it has been given unto us to know. Therefore, I can say that to know who you are supposed to be as a W.I.F.E- “When I Follow Excellently” you need to go back to the Book Of The Revealed Life – the Bible.
Ephesians 5:22 (NIV)
Wives, SUBMIT to your husband AS TO THE LORD. (Emphasis mine)
Submissions has never been an issue until the advent of the new age. However, submission is an instruction from God to us and the most interesting thing is that He also gave us the description on how wives should submit and the how is “as unto the Lord”
This discussion will just explore the phrase “as unto the Lord”
#Scriptures says the only way we are saved is by the confessing with our mouth that Jesus is Lord and believing with our heart that God raised him from the dead.
The First way to submit is to make sure you always talk about him as your HUSBAND and say to yourself always until you know deeply that so , so and so is my God given Husband.
This helps with mind reconditioning from the single lady you used to be into a wife and then remember that out of your heart flows the issues of your life.
Secondly, believe that he is able to provide for you as a wife. This is because of two reasons:
1. The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. Just as the scripture we read earlier says as unto the Lord, therefore, the believe is such that you know that your husband is able to provide for you because God of all Grace has given him the ability to do so and that is what makes him a responsible man.
2. The life we live is by faith.
Sometimes it may be difficult to reconcile the fact with the truth and that’s when your faith should be exercised the most. When it seems that he is not able to fulfill his obligation of providing as the husband meaning he is not walking in that Grace yet. You as the WIFE needs to stand in FAITH because we understand “by faith, women received back their dead, raised to life again” Hebrew 11:35. That is, they turned what was not into what is.
A wife should make things that are not happening yet happen by her faith, confessions and actions.
Thirdly, always give a sincere thanks for the little he did which will provoke the much you want. Just as you give thanks for what God has done always and because he said we should give thanks always. It is important to know that a sincere thanks can be seen and felt by anyone. That shall surely provoke your husband’s hand.
1. I am a vitreous woman and wife.
2. I am a responsible wife because God has given me ability to respond rightfully to every situation that comes my way.
3. My husband is respected at the city gate where he takes his seat among the elders of the land because of me.
4. I live my life with wisdom as a wife with noble character in which God called me.
5. Nations of the earth will be blessed through me and my life will always preach to people in Jesus name.
I become a W.I.F.E When I Follow Excellently.
God bless you.